Wednesday, July 26, 2006

As long as it's not illegal...

This would sure be a little excitement in your day.

Note the line where it says "while her colleagues ran away." If there are any guys that work there, I kind of feel sorry for them--running away while a woman "man-handles" (pun intended) this thing into submission. I just think that would be embarassing for them.

Beyond that, all I can say is, at least she had it in a container and just didn't slap a mailing label and postage on the side of the thing. That would really be a riot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I love this story! Thanks for posting~ I got a good laugh. We're looking forward to having you back in Lincoln again. Get-togethers are never quite the same without you, especially when the night is over and we wonder where you are to say goodbye. :)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home