Thursday, July 06, 2006

Czeching In

Been a couple weeks, so if anyone was earnestly desiring an update, here you go.

Good comments from the Bible study workshop.

Good comments from the message on prayer. (although at some point I may have made the comment, "Even though I'm an idiot, the Spirit is not." We'll have to go to the recording and find out.)

Djarum Blacks and theological discussions. If you know, you know. If not, too bad.

Other situations that certain ones of you might be finding out on individual bases.

And I'm leaving for Mexico the day after tomorrow, so I need to get some stuff taken care of. I'll post again when I get back and re-settled. Later y'alls.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, but I'm guessing cigars.

Good luck with the Mexico trip. I hope it goes well for you.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home