Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Quotes & Haiku

So I went throught a bunch of stuff in my room today while I was cleaning up to move out for the summer. As random as some of these things might seem, there are stories and memories behind most of them. That's what I appreciate about them, but I hope you get either a laugh or a "Hmmm" out of them. Enjoy.

"The world is my burrito and I can eat it with both hands." -Forrest

"No, not while you're eating your manlove." -Mad-lib

"I want French people to come to Christ but I don't have to like them." -Matt

" I would feel bad about killing somebody in my own Bible study." -David

Without a reason
To live except God's glory
I'm better off dead
-me

"My arms are too caucasian." -Jo

"My (2 words removed) could have knocked out small children." -Jo

What great bitterness
Sipping on the dregs of life
And hating the taste
-me

"It was OK to start with, but then in kept going." -David

"You're using a little kids prayer journal to keep a spades score?!?" -Me
"Actually it was for a Taco Bell order." -Kevvy Crocker

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree." -Martin Luther

"If one man says to thee, 'Thou art a donkey,' pay no heed. If two speak thus, purchase a saddle." -Talmud

"The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese." -GK Chesterton

"Power corrupts. Knowledge is power. Study hard. Be evil." -Anonymous

"Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil." -CS Lewis

"As nothing is more easy than to think, so nothing is more difficult than to think well." -Thomas Traherne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home