Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Answer, and then some

Spite makes the world go round. Thanks for the guesses; there were some good ones in there.
[Context: at a graduation party, deciding not to eat a piece of cake, since doing so would be a favor to the person who would be overloaded with leftover cake.]

One week down of a two week sub job. I was grading papers at Scooter's last night and felt the need for a nice cold adult beverage. While considering what to say to the kiddos come Monday morning, I had flashes of Dr. Cox from Scrubs. Really looking forward to it.

Lot of cooking last week too. Beef & noodles. Penne with Vodka sauce. (Check for updates, I might put up a picture so my sister knows what it's supposed to look like....) And tonight: homemade red sauce with fresh tomatoes--spicy.

Moved a piano today and in the process of stopping it from rolling down the stairs (or jumping over it to get in a better position to lift from, my memory is a little hazy here) I ended up with a nice bruise directly left of my sternum. I'm looking forward to what it will look like tomorrow.

Should be heading off to bed here, since I've got to work in the morning, and we've got Mojito Monday tomorrow night, so napping potential in the afternoon will be hindered by the errands I'll need to run. By the by, I think we're going to try making a batch from scratch again and see how that turns out.

Buenos Noches.

UPDATE: Here's that pasta sauce. Hot dang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home