Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The End is Near.

Of summer that is. Maybe the world, I don't know on that one. But yep, the summer is definitely coming to a close. On the whole, I'd say it's been a good one (see last post). Looking back at that post, I realized there's no mention of my favorite niece, let alone pictures. Her first birthday is coming up next month--my how the time flies.



Here's a picture I'm calling "Stoner Baby Eating Eggs." Bella really needs to learn what the phrase 'bite off more than you can chew' means. Just keeps on shoving food in. Sadly, when we were all out for my mom's birthday last week, we didn't have a camera with us to take a picture of Bella trying to eat a whole dinner roll. She smashed it up pretty good and got a couple bites off. We did get a little picture on my dad's phone camera, but it's a phone camera (i.e, crappy picture). Sidenote: I gave Isabelle her first taste of bacon that night. :0


This was at a family reunion (mom's side) out in Manawa, IA. This was taken before Isabelle got interested in my nametag and tore that off my shirt. I think I've got a picture of that, too, but couldn't find it here. She's still a little porker, and I have no idea where all of it is going. Some on the floor, yes. But she still eats a LOT.

And that whole thing about the send of the summer: I've already got the first two weeks of the school year scheduled, subbing for a teacher who had a baby this summer. So I go back to work on Monday, for my first paid labor since the end of last May. Whee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Ah, bacon. You are a good uncle.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Joanna Kay said...

Congrats on the job. :)
Also, today I celebrated my niece's two years... time sure does fly. Are you enjoying your niece? Where is your sister stationed?

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home