Saturday, May 26, 2007

McCain 1, Obama 0

For a little background....

And here's a well-stated, well-reasoned crack at what Obama, et al., are really getting at. Good for Andy McCarthy.

On a semi-related note, I'm thinking that this immigration bill nonsense might be the beginning of the end (perhaps the end of the beginning?) for McCain in this election cycle. Time will tell.

On an unrelated note, what am I saying? Time doesn't tell us anything--we find out for ourselves, after a certain amount of time has passed. It's like that phrase "time heals all wounds." The hell it does. Time is just how we measure the healing process--time didn't mend my broken leg, it pretty much did that itself. Time is just how I know how long it took. How did I get started on this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home