Friday, May 25, 2007

Do it. I dare you.

Come on, it's even mulitple choice. And do it without google, people. Really.

DontVote.org

Disclaimer #1: I'm not sure how poorly you have to do in order to fall into the "Don't Vote" category, nor if it is specific to the questions (i.e. if you ID all the politicians correctly but miss all the actors, will they still say don't vote?).

Disclaimer #2: I think it would be great (and easy) to figure out how many of the shoulds vs. should-nots are registered to vote, how many actually vote, and who they vote for in national elections. Just tack a couple questions onto the quiz, are you registered; R, I, or D; who do you vote for, etc. This might be telling.

If you're bold enough, post a comment and let me know if you'll be at the polls or not.

BTW: A+ b*****s.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am smart enough to VOTE! Yay for me! Run Fred Run.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home