Saturday, March 25, 2006

Theme song...

Not having a standard poll for my site, we're just going to do this the old-fashioned way. Leave a comment with your vote.

My theme song (unless I get whole album) should be:

-The Warrior, by Scandal (bang, bang)
-Smooth, by Rob Thomas (with Santana)
-Karma Chameleon, by Culture Club (I'm a man without convictions...)
-Baby I Love Your Way, by Peter Frampton (I got nothing)
-I'm Too Sexy, by Right Said Fred (bear in mind, 2/3 of RSF is bald...)
-Here I Go Again, by Whitesnake (I ain't wastin' no more time)
-Total Eclipse of the Heart, by Bonnie Tyler (Every now and then...)

2 Comments:

Blogger chewie said...

Uhhh how about MMMMM Bop by Hanson!
"Plant a seed plant a rose
you can plant anyone of those"
Brilliant!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Scottie P said...

I cast my vote for Smooth

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home